- The Mental Status Examination is Not a Scientific Psychological Measure
- Sex Offender or Delerious Drug Addict
- Insane, innocent, or merely dishonest?
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences Seeks Biased Opinions from its Retained Experts
- Psychological Testimony and Daubert: Pro-Science and Pro-Corporations
allen on Insane, innocent, or merely…
Monthly Archives: January 2020
As an expert witness, I often testify at trials and hearings. Part of my testimony often includes reports of scientifically-based, objective psychological tests I have administered. An objective psychological test is scored with no input from the evaluator, rendering the … Continue reading