Dr. Martin H. Williams is a University of California, Berkeley psychologist who practices civil and criminal forensic psychology. Additional information about Dr. Williams is available on his website: http://www.drmwilliams.com
- Sex Offender or Delerious Drug Addict
- Insane, innocent, or merely dishonest?
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences Seeks Biased Opinions from its Retained Experts
- Psychological Testimony and Daubert: Pro-Science and Pro-Corporations
- Therapist-Patient Sex Twenty Years Later: A View From The Courtroom