- Sex Offender or Delerious Drug Addict
- Insane, innocent, or merely dishonest?
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences Seeks Biased Opinions from its Retained Experts
- Psychological Testimony and Daubert: Pro-Science and Pro-Corporations
- Therapist-Patient Sex Twenty Years Later: A View From The Courtroom
Tag Archives: criminal defense
I have now worked on my third court ordered criminal evaluation in which I could not decide whether the defendant was mentally ill, simply dishonest or wrongly accused. A variety of psychological conditions could cause a criminal defendant to incorrectly … Continue reading