- The Mental Status Examination is Not a Scientific Psychological Measure
- Sex Offender or Delerious Drug Addict
- Insane, innocent, or merely dishonest?
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences Seeks Biased Opinions from its Retained Experts
- Psychological Testimony and Daubert: Pro-Science and Pro-Corporations
allen on Insane, innocent, or merely…
Tag Archives: Emotional Damage Claims
Is PTSD the New Whiplash?
Years ago, the claim of “whiplash” was identified as an often bogus addition to a personal injury claim resulting from an auto accident. Whiplash was a neck injury, presumably caused by head movement at the moment of impact. In the … Continue reading
The Borderline Plaintiff
The Borderline Plaintiff is a problem for attorneys who may lack the clinical skills to recognize that some of their clients have serious, but often undetectable, emotional issues. Psychologists often take many years learning to deal with individuals with Borderline … Continue reading