- The Mental Status Examination is Not a Scientific Psychological Measure
- Sex Offender or Delerious Drug Addict
- Insane, innocent, or merely dishonest?
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences Seeks Biased Opinions from its Retained Experts
- Psychological Testimony and Daubert: Pro-Science and Pro-Corporations
Tag Archives: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, or PTSD, is a psychiatric diagnosis that is overused in civil litigation. Plaintiffs inappropriately claim to suffer from PTSD despite the fact they they did not experience a life-threatening, horrific circumstance. The role of subjectivity in … Continue reading