- Sex Offender or Delerious Drug Addict
- Insane, innocent, or merely dishonest?
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences Seeks Biased Opinions from its Retained Experts
- Psychological Testimony and Daubert: Pro-Science and Pro-Corporations
- Therapist-Patient Sex Twenty Years Later: A View From The Courtroom
Tag Archives: psychotherapy negligence
I recently testified on behalf of the respondent in a Board of Behavioral Science (BBS) case. The BBS regulates California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social workers. At the administrative hearing, I discovered something shocking about the … Continue reading