- The Mental Status Examination is Not a Scientific Psychological Measure
- Sex Offender or Delerious Drug Addict
- Insane, innocent, or merely dishonest?
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences Seeks Biased Opinions from its Retained Experts
- Psychological Testimony and Daubert: Pro-Science and Pro-Corporations
Tag Archives: sex with patient
Twenty or so years have passed since therapist-patient sex came squarely to the attention of the psychotherapy professions. In 1986, Kenneth Pope and Jacqueline Bouhoutsos published their book, “Sexual Intimacy Between Therapists and Patients” (Praeger). The publication of this book … Continue reading →