- The Mental Status Examination is Not a Scientific Psychological Measure
- Sex Offender or Delerious Drug Addict
- Insane, innocent, or merely dishonest?
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences Seeks Biased Opinions from its Retained Experts
- Psychological Testimony and Daubert: Pro-Science and Pro-Corporations
allen on Insane, innocent, or merely…
Tag Archives: sex with therapist
Therapist-Patient Sex Twenty Years Later: A View From The Courtroom
Posted on March 31, 2011 by Martin H. Williams, Ph.D.
Twenty or so years have passed since therapist-patient sex came squarely to the attention of the psychotherapy professions. In 1986, Kenneth Pope and Jacqueline Bouhoutsos published their book, “Sexual Intimacy Between Therapists and Patients” (Praeger). The publication of this book … Continue reading →